This is a fully remote, work-from-home position.
Our Product Team builds and scales Shop-Ware’s platform and products, working closely with our Operations and Engineering Teams to support the organization’s rapid growth. We embrace a data-focused approach to ensure each initiative on our product roadmap delivers meaningful impact to our business and users.
Are you a design-savvy SaaS Product Manager with a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? We’re looking for a strong individual contributor to join our growing team and make an immediate impact by building user-facing features and products that will support our business as we continue to scale at a rapid pace. In this role, you will collaborate with a team of engineers and designers while working cross-functionally with sales, support and users to define, build, and launch mission-critical initiatives. We need someone to contribute to and across our small, but growing Product team as we develop sophisticated features, collaborate to make challenging decisions, prioritize the right things, creatively solve problems, and ensure we are shipping exceptionally high-quality products.
If you have a knack for scoping & building high-quality, extremely impactful products, we want you on our team!
- Own and support all aspects of an established agile development team, including backlog grooming, triage and prioritization, and cross-functional coordination.
- Define features, design wireframes and work with designers to develop product mockups.
- Define the scope of development for new product features and ongoing feature improvements including management of all backlog and project management activities.
- Write and prioritize user stories and define acceptance criteria.
Self-educate in depth around our product, partners, APIs, and integration capabilities.
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
- Run various ad-hoc research and business analyses to assess opportunities and risks.
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience.
- Self-starter with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and solve problems proactively.
- Background in UX or graphic design
- Ability to conduct research through various discussions with customers and teammates.
- Ability to creatively craft solutions through data and a customer-centric approach.
- Ability to build wireframes and work with UX/Design to create mockups, with an aptitude for keeping things simple.
- Be meticulous and have a high bar for quality when writing user stories, reviewing designs, brainstorming technical approaches, and testing a feature before it is released.
- Be humble, willing to learn, and do whatever is needed to help us accomplish our goals.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using agile development methodologies with globally-distributed teams and the ability to keep up with a fast-paced and scaling company.
Shop-Ware is a cloud-based SaaS for the automotive aftermarket that makes workflow management software for auto repair shops, allowing them to increase productivity through online order taking, inventory management, and reports/analytics. Our market-leading software uses the best technologies available to help independent automotive shops find seamless and intuitive solutions to increasing sell-through and customer satisfaction, and allows for huge increases in efficiency and operating profit.
The company was founded in 2013 by Carolyn Coquillette, a mechanic turned shop-owner, who saw a need for better software to manage her shop, so she built a team to create it. We’re happy to say we’re growing globally, and as of last fall we completed our Series-A funding.