Go beyond ‘digital.’
A digital vehicle inspection, or DVI, reinvents the standard checklist, which has been used by repair shops for decades. Instead, it serves as an electronic file for easy reference and sharing. Traditional DVIs just move generic paper lists onto a screen while offering little flexibility or details organized as you need them.
Eliminate parallel workflows, harness unlimited templates.
Shop-Ware takes the digital vehicle inspection to the next level, to execute your processes. Shop-Ware DVIs are:
- embedded in the repair order. This allows technicians to follow requirements from initial inspections through repairs then enter their findings all in one place.
- standard or custom, across each and every type of service, for maintenance, diagnosis, or repair.
- associated with vehicle Year, Make, Model and Engine Size on each repair order automatically. That way, you can tailor it for your canned jobs library and use it again with ease.
Speed + diligence with a digital vehicle inspection
Stop treating vehicles as one size fits all. Monster-sized checklists are cumbersome and time-eating for staff to fill out. Thanks to the flexibility of Shop-Ware, you can make inspections a natural part of technician feedback on the repair order.
- A native digital vehicle inspection doesn’t need any extra dispatch or interface.
- Check off condition and enter notes in seconds.
- Attach any kind of media – photos, videos, PDFs, etc. – seamlessly.
Shop-Ware organizes all of the details – photos, videos, scan data, TSBs – for maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs.
Showcase your value with a digital vehicle inspection.
Customers see digital vehicle inspection checklists and their results as part of the repair order document. This builds the value of all services – maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs and – and shows your attention to detail.
Show them results in a clean and design-savvy format. This approach shows a high level of quality and helpfulness, instead of confusion, frustration or overwhelm.
Techs are held accountable since they must mark off all items before closing the work order. Therefore, every inspection is guaranteed to be thorough. With Shop-Ware, you can customize inspection forms for different vehicles, so unrelated inspection items don’t get in the way.
Manage your auto repair software workflows.
Create and manage your digital vehicle inspection form library with Shop-Ware’s top-notch canned job tech. Build as many job-specific forms as you wish and Shop-Ware will automatically learn which processes fit which vehicles.
- Edit and update any form at any time.
- Set labor times for inspections to track technician efficiency on each and every repair order.
- Charge for inspections or offer them as part of the service. Either way, any charges or discounts automatically flow into the repair order account.
You clearly see the impact of your inspections and the chance to sell extra services in your daily numbers. This keeps the inspection native to all repair order activities.
Shop-Ware’s digital vehicle inspection feature will save you time on every repair order. At the same time, it unlocks your capacity for more detailed, higher value service.
The next generation of digital vehicle inspection
Shop-Ware’s exclusive Digital Vehicle Experience (DVX™) takes customers through an immersive, eCommerce interaction from start to finish.
It reflects a higher level of professionalism for the auto repair industry by:
- highlighting the complexity of a vehicle and the expertise needed to fix it
- offering a live chat option within its Messenger platform
- sharing all notes and visuals at point of sale so customers have all the information at their fingertips.
Customers say ‘yes’ to suggested repairs 89% of the time with the average invoice increasing by 20%. At the same time, your shop hums along even more smoothly as all communications feed into one thread. Find out more about DVX.
“Shop-Ware integrates everything I need into one package: managing appointments, performing inspections, writing estimates, ordering parts and communicating with customers. I’m particularly happy with the built-in digital vehicle inspection capability. It allows me to avoid third-party add-ons that come at an additional cost.”
15 minutes will transform your shop.
Experience the industry’s leading shop management software.