We’re looking for a strong, detail-oriented, strategy-focused Product Designer who is excited about working on a world-class, internationally scaling SaaS within the automotive industry.
We offer a great fully-remote team environment, competitive compensation, benefits, vacation, and company paid health/dental/vision insurance. Join our passionate team of high-caliber technologists who genuinely enjoy logging into work each day.
- Partner with collaborators to understand business priorities, user needs, and help identify the most important problems to be solved.
- Apply design-research methods to deliver informed recommendations for projects based on your research findings.
- Design user flows, wireframes, concepts, prototypes, specs to clearly communicate solutions to team members and partners.
- Collaborate with your product pods (product managers, tech leads, and software engineers) to shape and ship effective solutions.
- Provide consistent, high-quality design solutions that map to the intended outcomes of the shop management system
- Use common interaction patterns and established solutions to inspire, inform, and communicate ideas.
- Work closely with our partners through workshops, sharing progress, and communicating the rationale behind design decisions in a compelling way.
- Assist with establishing and embodying a design culture internally and externally.
Qualities we’re looking for:
- 3+ years working experience as a product designer or similar role on web/mobile products.
- Work samples demonstrating great user experience and product thinkink. Your samples communicate your process through flows, prototypes, mock-ups, etc.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, and web-based information architecture and design.
- Experience at a Software/SaaS company or similar designing and shipping products in an iterative and lean manner.
- Autonomy and energy to make sense of new and unique problems (zero to one).
- Comfortable adjusting as new information and requirements are gathered about a solution.
- Strong storytelling skills with experience facilitating meetings and creating compelling presentations for executive-level partners.
- Passionate about digital products that translate to a deep understanding of modern interaction design patterns, trends, and best practices.
- A true creative who is user-focused, collaborative, transparent, and passionate.
Shop-Ware, founded in 2013, is the automotive aftermarket’s premier enterprise-grade SaaS platform for auto shop management. The company recently closed their Series-A funding and is in growth mode.
Our shop management system provides cutting edge solutions for the modern repair facility and is committed to developing sophisticated tools to help the aftermarket thrive and grow. Shop-Ware harnesses the best technologies available for the internet and mobile devices and puts them to work for independent small businesses. The cloud-based application helps automotive shops find seamless and intuitive solutions to increasing sell-through and customer satisfaction, and allows for huge increases in efficiency and operating profit.