FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 11, 2021
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA – Shop-Ware, the industry-leading shop management system with an end-to-end digital customer experience, has announced the release of its Native Parts Catalog for auto repair parts. This update allows users to review real-time parts fitment, pricing, and availability across multiple aftermarket parts distributors, all from within Shop-Ware’s platform.
“Building estimates is the number-one time sink for shop staff,” says Carolyn Coquillette, Founder & CEO of Shop-Ware’s shop management software.
“With our new Native Parts Catalog, Shop-Ware does the hard work for you. We connect all your vendors inside the repair order, so you can build accurate quotes in seconds instead of minutes.”
Shop-Ware subscribers to the Native Parts Catalog will benefit from the following features:
- Review aftermarket parts fitment for all labor guide tasks
- Compare live costs and availability across multiple vendors in one place
- Filter parts by cost, brand, and availability
- Check sell prices based on the shop’s local inventory and Optimizer® markup settings
- Build quotes from aftermarket and OE catalogs
- Add price-accurate quotes directly to the repair order
- Place parts orders from the repair order with a single click
- Bypass punchouts to separate eCommerce sites
The interface can be used anywhere: on desktop, mobile, and tablet.
As a result, automotive technicians can access all this functionality right from the Shop-Ware platform. For Mobile/Diag and Startup subscribers, the add-on cost for the Native Parts Catalog is just $75/month.
For new subscribers to Shop-Ware’s Journey and Master plans, this feature is included. For existing customers on Journey and Master plans, please contact customer support to upgrade your subscription to include the Native Parts Catalog.
Get the latest in your inbox.
15 minutes will transform your shop.
Demo the industry’s leading shop management technology.