**Candidates for this position can be located anywhere in the United States. This role is fully remote.**
Who We Are Hiring
Shop-Ware (shop-ware.com) is looking for experienced, self-motivated, competitive go-getters with a proven track record of sales success and exceeding targets to join our team as Account Executives to oversee assigned territories.
You possess high positive energy and love to sell great software. You have experience selling SaaS solutions to small and medium sized businesses. You are well organized and never miss any important milestones. You are a diligent worker, technically savvy, a problem solver, and do whatever it takes to deliver value to businesses. You will make it your priority to positively impact and manage your territory to hit quota, positively represent Shop-Ware, and build a strong referral network. You listen and engage prospects to understand their business needs and how Shop-Ware can help them improve and grow their business. You use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our awesome product are amazing people like you who are the voice of Shop-Ware!
The global automotive aftermarket industry is expected to reach $722.8 billion by the end of 2020. Today’s consumers are keeping their vehicles longer at a record-high 11.5 years in the U.S. This is creating an explosive market for automotive aftermarket repair shops. We designed Shop-Ware’s Shop Management System to help those shops increase their efficiency, enhance their profitability and provide better customer service.
Our Account Executives are responsible for calling/visiting targeted shops within an assigned territory to acquire new customers with our leading shop management software system. As an explosive growth tech company, we are adding results-driven Account Executives to help us continue to solidify our position as the leader in our industry.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prospect your assigned territory
- Approach targeted shops
- Perform a needs analysis
- Prepare and send information to prospects
- Design and deliver a product demonstration based on disclosed needs
- Close sales to a minimally acceptable performance level
- Management of the sales process from end to end in a CRM system
- Client facing sales with both personal and team monthly targets
- Responsible for growing client portfolio
- Involved in end to end sales; prospecting, booking appointments, running meetings and demonstrations, closing and negotiating contracts.
- Foster positive internal relationships with Client Success for portfolio management and growth
- Ensure long-term client satisfaction, assist in client strategy and product implementation
- Represent Shop-Ware at client meetings on a regular basis
- Act as an ambassador for client development throughout the Shop-Ware
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven track record of success in SaaS, applications, or software sales
- 3-5 years of phone-based sales experience in B2B markets
- Demonstrated success in sales prospecting, developing prospects, and closing new customers.
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- Able to function in an organized and efficient manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to create rapport over the telephone
- College degree or equivalent work experience in inside sales
- Experience in managing a book of business
- Knowledge of automotive aftermarket repair shops a substantial plus but not required
We offer a competitive compensation plan which includes base pay + commissions.
Shop-Ware provides its employees with solid benefits; those that are most important to our employees and their families. Fully remote environment, 401K, health insurance.
Shop-Ware, founded in 2013, is the automotive aftermarket’s premier enterprise-grade SaaS platform for auto shop management. The company recently closed their Series-A funding and is in growth mode.
Our shop management system provides cutting edge solutions for the modern repair facility and is committed to developing sophisticated tools to help the aftermarket thrive and grow. Shop-Ware harnesses the best technologies available for the internet and mobile devices and puts them to work for independent small businesses. The cloud-based application helps automotive shops find seamless and intuitive solutions to increasing sell-through and customer satisfaction, and allows for huge increases in efficiency and operating profit.